Friday 30 May 2014

Teeny's New-Old Chair

Teeny is getting bigger by the day, and eating for Scotland - people tell me it's a 'Boy' thing. 

He has just about figured out the old 'Sitting Up' trick. Awww, the end of his newborn days and the beginning of much more exciting times, YAY!

So John popped up to the shed to have a look for the old high-chair to see what state it was in.

Not too bad

The high-chair had originally been used by my cute little nephew, yeah, he's not so little now, he's 20, HOW THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN?? 

We used the chair constantly for Small, but we never had the time to fix it up, and it was a bit worse for wear - then - all the crap with the house happened and the high-chair got dumped in the shed, piled in with the chicken food and dead mice - nice.

We gave the chair a good clean and a bit of a sanding before giving it 2 coats of white undercoat and popping out to B&Q for some paint!


You can just see that I've tried a wee bit of the paint out on the top knobby bit (technical term) I was going for dandelion colour - and it is exactly that.

I'm hoping to get it finished in the next week or so, because this boy has to have somewhere to sit, and fast, lest I be crushed under his enormity. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, they really make my day! I try to respond when I can.

I moderate all comments to cut out the stinky spam. So please be patient if it hasn't popped up immediately.

If you ask a question remember to check back for an answer later.

Thank-you, you wonderful peeps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...